Do you need your documents hand carried to an office in the Florida capital city? We are able to go to any business or state of Florida office for apostil, certification, authentication, IRP, Clerk of the Court, Tax collector, FDLE, Division of Corporations, DPR, etc.
Florida Capital Courier Service
Thank you for choosing Florida Capital Courier Service for your document courier service. We specialize in hand carrying your important documents to any business or governmental office in the state of Florida capital. We work only in the state of Florida, and are an owner operated company. We can accommodate any and all commercial or personal documents for the purpose of state review, certification, apostil, and much more. Please feel free to call us with ANY questions. Teresa (850) 524-5437 Rich (850) 524-6243
What you can expect from us: FCCS is BONDED AND INSURED
Honesty, Integrity, Reliability: Because we live in the Florida Capital, your documents can be processed the SAME day they are received. We hand carry and wait for your documents to be processed, and promptly return them to you.
same day service is available for all documents received before 3 p.m.
For documents received after 3:00 p.m., they are processed the next working day, and are then returned in your pre-paid envelope back to you that same day they are processed.
Personalized Service: Each person is important and so are their document(s). We understand that these documents can be of vital importance to a legal process, to a pending adoption, business transaction or to any number of other situations. FCCS is owner-operated, no one handles your documents but us.
- Prepare your documents, make sure that your notary has a valid and readable stamp (do not smudge or embellish notary seal in any way)
- Make yourself a photocopy of ALL documents, for your records
- Prepare your document(s) for shipping, UPS, Priority Overnight, FedEx, etc. (we recommend a ‘trackable’ service, as the USPS isn’t the most reliable or fastest service)
- Prepare a second envelope for your return documents, make sure you complete the billing information, or document(s) will not be returned to you.
- Place your documents in the envelope; place your return envelope in the envelope
- Check the procedure for state document authentication at: http://notaries.dos.state.fl.us/notproc7.html and include a money order, blank check, or cash (we are BONDED), for the correct amount for your document processing (submitting a blank, signed check is fine too, and we will let you know the exact amount paid to the office. NOTE: if you do not know the exact amount that needs to be paid to the office, we ask you include a blank, signed check made out to the office your documents will be processed in, and we will include the bill with the check for your records. We do not pay for your document process and are reimbursed.
- Include a second money order made out to: FCCS for the correct amount for courier service (see below for service fees) Place checks in envelope, seal and send
Mail or Fed Ex. (no signature required) all packages to:
FCCS c/o Teresa Fillmon
2330 Clare Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32309
- When you have sent your documents, please notify us so we can expect their delivery. e-mail us at: email@example.com and/or call us at: (850) 524-5437 (leave a message) or (850) 524-6243
Fees for Courier Services: (price includes the first 30 minutes of wait time)
- $45.00 – 1 – 5 documents
- $90.00 – 6 – 12 documents
- $110 – 12-20 documents
PAYMENT for SERVICES:
Payment for services, can be made through Paypal, money order, business check, or cash
For your convenience, we now offer Paypal as a payment option for single use document service. Additionally, we can bill you and you can forward payment through Paypal
Additional ‘wait’ time for documents is billed at: $25.00 per hour, after the first ‘included’ 30 minutes.
Note: Additional Fees:
If your documents are not correct, and we need to make a second trip, there is an additional $25.00 ‘trip charge’ for each return trip, plus the cost of the document stamp, and you will need to provide an additional pre-paid return envelope, if necessary.
If we need to alter any document (download and prepare a revised document, print and sign a revised document), there is a flat rate of $25.00 PER document.